Sunday 3 January 2010

Rocky Mountains of Canada, that is... the fantastic muscles of JULIE BOURASSA!!!


The first time I saw a picture of this girl I've had a little faint...when I recovered from it I said: "OH, MY GOD!!! WHO IS THIS INCREDIBLE MUSCLE GODDESS?!?!?!?! I DON'T KNOW HER, WHY I DON'T KNOW HER?!?!?". Yes, I admit it, i didn't know her...The fact is that Julie Bourassa immediately bewitched me with her massive muscles...This blond canadian muscle bomb really has a crazy upper body...her shoulders, her back, her traps (I go crazy when I see big muscled traps on a girl...they are so sexyyyy! :-))), her chest, her abs, her killer arms..all padded with bulky, perfectly defined and ripped muscles, her veins popping everywhere on her rocky, wonderful body...WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!

I mailed my work to Julie asking her opinion, she was enthusiast about it and gave me the permission to post it...Besides bodybuilding, Julie does a very difficult and admirable job, in fact she's a teacher who works with students with learning disabilities and handicaps. So... a good, generous and muscularly beautiful lady! ;-)) She isn't still a PRO IFBB, but I wish her to become it very soon, and she surely will, with such a muscular body...and that will be just the beginning of a great, glorious career into the Olympus of Female Bodybuilding...though she already is a Muscle Goddess!!!! MERCI BEAUCOUP, JULIE, YOU DESERVE ALL THE BEST!!!

Visit her website at www.juliebourassa.com, learn more about Julie and enjoy her muscles!

Q

No comments:

Post a Comment